2017 Season begins August 18th at 8am!
Picking season occurs at a time that coincides with some of the hottest weather we have in this neck of the woods. We’ve included information, guidelines, and rules below to make your experience enjoyable.
Be sure to bring:
- A hat that offers protection for your eyes and ears
- Your favorite sun block cream or spray
- Bottled water/soda to keep hydrated (beverages containing alcohol not allowed while picking)
- Insect spray, mosquitoes are not normally a problem but can be
- A smile and we’ll do what we can to make the experience enjoyable
Just so you know:
- Flip flops and sandals are not appropriate for this activity and not allowed, please wear closed shoes.
- Children are welcome but must be closely supervised at all times.
- Pets are allowed if restrained, visitor is responsible for any damage caused by the pet, to our property or to other visitors and their property.
- Picking time is relatively short, many visitors like to stay longer to walk around and take photographs.
While you are with us:
- All visitor vehicles are to be parked in the spot provided at the barn are
- We will transport you the vineyard section that has grapes to best suit your needs and pick you u
- Stay on assigned row(s) while picking.
- Do not pick up grapes off the ground.
- Use only the pails we provide when picking in the field.
- Do not attempt to pet the cows, goats or other animals near the vineyard.
- Smoking of any sort in the vineyard is not permitted.
- We will have hand wipes available at our bar.
- Please use the bathroom before visiting, we do not have a public restroom.